(Everything Free... Almost)
Prep time: 10 mins, Cook time: 60 mins, Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
Autumnal Pumpkin Bread that is free of gluten, grains, dairy, nuts, and coconut!
Author: Danielle Walker- Against All Grain
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease an 8.5×4.5 loaf pan then place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.
3. In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine the eggs, sunbutter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, palm shortening, lemon juice, and vanilla. Puree for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the arrowroot, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, lemon zest, ginger, and sea salt. Blend again for 30 seconds until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely before eating, about 2 hours. Store tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.
1051 Eber Blvd., Suite 102, Melbourne, 32904, FL